250=1: The Complete List Of Stories and Explanation.
HEY! Some of these links will take you to other blogs where I posted the stories but DO NOT WORRY because you can always read the story and hit the "BACK" button to get back here. I'll be here, waiting for you.
1. Children's Magazines Are Full Of Lies
2. Everyone In The World Is Copying Me In Advance.
3. What Happens When The Symbolism of McDonald's Cheeseburgers Is Questioned?
4. What Hannah Said When She Hugged Her Competitor
5. Higgs Boson's Adventures In Space: Episode 37:
6. One Morning A Mother Gave Birth...
7. Han Shot First. No, He Didn't. Yes, He Did. Wait...
8. These Dead Composers
9. Introducing The Beatles?
10. Q+U, A Love Story (Part One)
11. Junior The Third.
12. The Things We Don't Tell Are Most Important.
13. Icarus' Lesser-Known Sister.
14, 15, 16, and 17: Five Stories about Time Travel, all in one post: "Time Travel Has Always Existed", "He's A Perfect Boyfriend, But..." , "Time Was...", "The Future's So Bright, I Gotta Hunker Down Behind This Lead Windowshade," and "Thinking About Time Travel At The End (Or The Beginning?) of the Universe(s)".
18. All Emotions Are Now Colors, and Also They AreAlive
19. When a Really Good Song Comes On
21. Skyfall, 2
22. Skyfall, 3
23. Skyfall, 4
24. Skyfall, 5
25. What It Is Like To Be A Frog (You Think?)
26. July 17, 2057.
27. Sometimes At Night I Imagine The Parrot Is Talking To Me
250=1 a new challenge I've set for myself. (Note: although it's beginning to be posted in 2012, it's not a New Year's Resolution, as I never make New Year's Resolutions. Why postpone doing whatever it is you intend to do? No, I'm starting to post it now because I had too much other stuff to post last week between Christmas and New Year's, and so didn't get around to this.)
250=1 came about because I like writing long stories. The longer the better, as far as I'm concerned, because if I like a story I never want it to end. And so I decided to challenge myself, the way I once saw a giant, steep hill in Oakland, California and went jogging there just so I could try to jog up that hill, but in this case the challenge was to write short stories.
And not just any short story: A short story of exactly -- exactly -- 250 words.
Counting the title.
I'll be posting new ones from time to time, so check back often.